Coinfirm’s AML Platform (‘The Platform’) is the global AML standard for blockchain-based businesses, applications and assets. The Platform’s Model Customization tool allows users to create their own AML model based on Coinfirm’s engine and customize their risk scores for each of the tools on the Platform.
Coinfirm is continuously enhancing our products to meet the highest of clients’ requirements. In this latest release, we have introduced new functions that have been highly anticipated by our community.
Extensions of the AML Model Customization Include:
- Enhanced capabilities for risk analysis flags management.
- Users can now fully customize their AML model parameters by changing the severity for each of the risk analysis flags separately.
- Scheduling changes to the model for any given date.
- Workflow capabilities to the tools allow users to make changes and revert to any previous version of their AML model configuration.
- Advanced filtering capabilities allow navigating with ease among the more than 350 risk analysis flags.
Coinfirm is the world leader in blockchain analytics and RegTech solutions, creating a safer blockchain economy – by protecting entities from being tainted with funds originating from illicit activities like ransomware hacks, human trafficking and terrorist financing – through risk scoring entities, addresses and transactions.
The company, using 350+ proprietary risk algorithms while monitoring 25k+ blockchain entities, provides seamless, scalable tools to comply with stringent regulatory requirements for both CeFi and DeFi.
Founded in 2016, Coinfirm is headquartered in the UK, with the company retaining offices in Poland, Canada, France and Japan. Over 300 entities have trusted the company to provide RegTech solutions.
For more information visit: www.coinfirm.com