A purported $10b of crypto was stolen in 2019 from various smart contract exploits, ‘spearfishing’ and malware attacks.
Prevention advice is commonplace, but what are your options when your security precautions have been breached and your crypto is already gone?
Scroll down and watch our latest webinar recorded on 28th of January 2021!
Coinfirm, an industry leader in blockchain forensic investigations, has invited leading experts from law enforcement, asset recovery and forensics to delve into the best practices for the successful recovery of crypto assets.
– I’ve been hacked! What are my immediate next steps?
– Is offering a recovery bounty ever effective?
– The critical factors and players involved in an investigation?
– I’ve tracked my funds to an exchange held wallet, why won’t they just give it back?
– Where recovery cases fail and why forensic data evidence is key?
Stay tuned for more great webinars!
Have you been hacked or scammed? Let us help you to reclaim your stolen crypto. Submit your case through Coinfirm’s Reclaim Crypto service.