Coinfirm is a rapidly growing organization full to the brim of blockchain enthusiasts and professionals with experience in the legal, financial and technology industries. Every day we investigate and combat fraud to support our global clients including giants such as; Binance, Link4, Finoa and PKO BP.
Right now we’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Warsaw, Poland.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Acquisition, analysis and processing of information contained in the blockchain networks;
- Building models of the blockchain network data analysis;
- Support and development of tools for obtaining and analyzing data related to the blockchain networks;
- Maintain created systems following the specifications and requirements;
- Prepare analysis and reports for external clients;
- Support the Data team and cooperation with other teams
We are looking for somebody, with:
- 2+ years of experience in the Data Warehouse development;
- Extensive knowledge of Python and MySQL;
- Prior experience with Power BI, ETL and data mining;
- Data-oriented approach and passion for Big Data (Spark);
- Fluent English;
- Interest in smart contracts (Solidity) and blockchain technologies (Hyperledger).
- A great opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of blockchain technology,
- Diversified range of tasks and never-ending possibilities to learn,
- Motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals,
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes,
- Modern technologies,
- Private healthcare.
Create a safer blockchain economy today.