At Coinfirm, we are an international company centred around blockchain technology, providing KYC/AML and transaction security solutions for the financial and cryptoasset industries. Coinfirm is full of professionals with experience in litigation, finance and IT powering the mass adoption of blockchain. With actionable intelligence, we support our partners and clients around the globe, including industry heavyweights such as Binance, Crypto.com, Huobi Global and Celsius Network.
Right now we’re looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Poland.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Acquisition, analysis and processing of information contained in the blockchain networks,
- Building models of the blockchain network data analysis,
- Support and development of tools for obtaining and analyzing data related to the blockchain networks,
- Maintain created systems following the specifications and requirements,
- Prepare analysis and reports for external clients,
- Support the Data team and cooperation with other teams,
- Focus on understanding business meaning of data,
- Focus on building knowledge based on data.
We are looking for somebody, with:
- 2+ years of experience in the Data Warehouse development,
- 2+ years of building data algorithms,
- Extensive knowledge of Python, MySQL or Java,
- Prior experience with Power BI, ETL and data mining,
- Data-oriented approach and passion for Big Data (Spark),
- Fluent English,
- Interest in smart contracts (Solidity) and blockchain technologies (Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Ethereum).
In return, we offer…
- An amazing opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of blockchain technology,
- A competitive salary and private healthcare,
- Never-ending possibilities to learn new skills with a diversified range of tasks,
- Motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals,
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes,
- Easy-going, non-corporate atmosphere.
Apply HERE and power the mass adoption of blockchain today!