Want to take the fight to the fraudsters? Fancy yourself a bit of an investigator? Up for a special challenge? Welcome to Coinfirm.
Coinfirm is a rapidly growing organization full to the brim of blockchain enthusiasts and professionals with experience in the legal, financial and technology industries. Every day we investigate and combat fraud to support our global clients including giants such as; Binance, Link4, Finoa and PKO BP.
Right now we’re looking for a Fraud Investigation Specialist to join our team in Warsaw, Poland.
If working on financial crime case studies with secret service agencies, playing cat and mouse with mass fraud perpetrators and keeping a magnifying glass with you at all times (optional) piques your interest – this job is for you!
As a Fraud Investigation Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting investigations in a company introducing unique blockchain solutions on a global scale
- Feasibility study of potential investigations
- Substantive evaluation of the collected evidence
- Cooperation with the technical team (development of investigative algorithms from the business/substantive side)
- Preparation of reports with the results of the investigation
- Support in reporting results to clients
Join us, if you:
- Have 2+ years of professional experience in the investigation, forensic audit or business analyst sector
- You can associate and tie together seemingly unrelated facts
- You are interested in new technologies
- Have great communication skills with fluent English
Nice if you have:
- Experience in working as an investigative auditor, investigative analyst or similar position
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Knowledge about blockchain technology
In return, we offer…
- A great opportunity to enter a booming industry and influence the future of blockchain technology
- Opportunity to cooperate with legal partners, law enforcement and secret service agencies from all over the world
- Diversified range of tasks and never-ending possibilities to learn
- A motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes
- Easy-going, non-corporate atmosphere
- The form of employment of your choosing (B2B/employment contract/civil contract)
- Private healthcare
Create a safer blockchain economy today.