At Coinfirm, we are an international company centred around blockchain technology, providing KYC/AML and transaction security solutions for the financial and cryptoasset industries. Coinfirm is full of professionals with experience in litigation, finance and IT powering the mass adoption of blockchain. With actionable intelligence, we support our partners and clients around the globe, including industry heavyweights such as Binance, Crypto.com, Huobi Global and Celsius Network.
Right now, for our team, we’re looking for a
As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of our internal application allowing users to insert and browse data (Data Entry Tools),
- Integration of data storage solutions (ex. Database, key-value stores),
- Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges,
- Close cooperation with Data, Project, and IT Operation teams,
- Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules,
- Development and maintenance of project documentation,
- Taking part in daily Scrum Meetings,
- Acting as a consultant in technical matters around the projects.
Join us, if you have:
- 1+ years of experience in PHP (7.x),
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the PHP frameworks (Laravel preferred) or willingness to learn it,
- Good knowledge of Linux,
- Familiarity with MySQL database and its declarative query language,
- Integrated multiple data sources and databases into one system,
- Experience in designing patterns and REST API,
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT, Jira and Confluence,
- Good command of English (B1/B2).
In return, we offer…
- An amazing opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of blockchain technology,
- A competitive salary,
- Never-ending possibilities to learn new skills with a diversified range of tasks,
- Motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals,
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes,
- Easy-going, non-corporate atmosphere.
Apply HERE and power the mass adoption of blockchain today!