Coinfirm is a rapidly growing organization full to the brim of blockchain enthusiasts and professionals with experience in the legal, financial and technology industries. Every day we investigate and combat fraud to support our global clients including giants such as; Binance, Link4, Finoa and PKO BP.
Right now we’re looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our team in Warsaw, Poland.
As a Senior Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Administration of both virtual and hardware infrastructure,
- Monitoring of systems and services and solving issues,
- Design, test and implementation of new solutions for the infrastructure (both on the production and business side),
- Participation in defining, designing and implementing the newly developed and already existing solutions and services,
- Participation in defining internal processes using Jira and Confluence,
- Support for the internal IT team in the purchasing processes related to technical infrastructure,
- Providing support for internal users.
Join us, if you are experienced with:
- Administration of Linux systems (configuration, troubleshooting, managing of local ZFS/LVM/RAID discs systems and backups),
- Automation of provisioning physical servers (knowledge of MAAS is a plus),
- Creating High Availability solutions with HAProxy, Keepalived, Corosync with Pacemaker,
- HTTP and DNS protocols, as well as server configuration (NGINX, Apache HTTPD Server),
- Cloud systems (AWS, Azure),
- Distributed data storage systems like Ceph, AWS S3, MapR FS,
- Virtualization systems such as Proxmox, LXD or Docker,
- Orchestration systems like Ansible or Puppet,
- Configuration of network solutions (Cisco NX-OS, MikroTik RouterOS, UniFi), as well as VPN systems,
- Big Data systems (preferred MapR with Spark, Kafka, Apache Drill or Apache Zeppelin),
- Integration systems (Gearman, Redis, Zookeeper),
- Configuration of database systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL),
- Monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch with Kibana),
- Scripting in Python (preferred), Perl, Bash, Golang or Ruby,
- Automation of CI/CD processes.
Additional plus for:
- Extensive knowledge of infrastructure security,
- Kubernetes and Openshift knowledge,
- Experience or interest in the blockchain technology.
In return, we offer…
- A great opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of blockchain technology,
- Diversified range of tasks and never-ending possibilities to learn,
- Motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals,
- Flat hierarchy, short decision-making processes,
- Easy-going, non-corporate atmosphere.
Sounds interesting? Grab your CV and apply HERE!