At Coinfirm we create a safer blockchain economy by being at the forefront of innovation in crypto AML compliance and analytics. Daily, we are helping financial institutions like banks or exchanges in managing crypto risk by delivering reports and real-time live-tracking services. Our team have a mission to combat crypto crimes (frauds, human trafficking or drug dealing naming just a few) by using our cutting-edge technologies in our investigations and asset tracing services.
Right now, for our Marketing Team, we are looking for the Social Media and Community Manager
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer Coinfirm’s social media channels. You will be responsible for creating and delivering media content, managing the social media calendar and engaging the community. You will closely collaborate with the Content Team to deliver strong brand messaging.
In this role, you are expected to be up to date with current and emerging social media trends and new channels such as Discord and Telegram. Excellent English communication skills are a must.
You will be in charge of
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Designing and implementing a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI to the Head of Marketing
- Generating, editing, publishing and sharing engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Collaborating with other teams, such as product, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews
- Suggesting and implementing new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Staying up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Your strengths and experience
- Excellent (native or native-like) command in English – must have!
- Experience and knowledge within the fintech/blockchain industry
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager with the main focus on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Excellent copywriting skills (English)
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
In return, you can expect
- An amazing opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of the safe crypto world
- A competitive salary
- Never-ending possibilities to learn new skills with a diversified range of tasks
- Be part of a motivated, dynamic and international team of professionals
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making processes
- Easy-going, non-corporate atmosphere
Apply HERE and power the mass adoption of blockchain today!