Jul 27, 2018
A recognised leader in their field and ranked among the most influential and regtech companies, Coinfirm serves as a foundation for the safe adoption and use of blockchain.
Big technical success and another notch completed on the AMLT Short Term Roadmap!
We just used the AMLT Network Member Beta Panel to onboard TokenMarket and created a video of the process for you that also serves as a guide for future Network Members wanting to onboard themselves. As previously noted, some aspects of the Panel UI, UX and functionalities may change to provide the best solution and experience for the Beta Launch coming up.
For those who don’t know, TokenMarket, an industry leading service provider and launchpad for ICOs has been a partner and client of Coinfirm for quite some time now. Together with TokenMarket, the AMLT Network is building a data provision network to protect ICOs, ICO platforms, contributors, as well as the token economy as a whole. In the video below you can see the live process of onboarding a Commercial AMLT Network Member, in this case our first official onboarding, TokenMarket.
Steps are explained in the video below👇
1. After creating a profile either through the AMLT or Coinfirm site, a user can begin the Network Member through the AMLT Network Beta Panel.
2. After a short description TokenMarket was prompted to proceed to the KYC form through a unique link or email.
3. As TokenMarket is a commercial entity they chose a Corporate KYC form.
4. TokenMarket fills out, attaches necessary docs and submits the form.
5. After review and approval by our KYC department, TokenMarket is prompted to submit their AMLT address for verification of holding a min. of 50k AMLT.
6. TokenMarket submits their address and appropriately marks it as “AMLT address”. The AMLT Panel automatically recognizes whether the addresses holds 50k AMLT or more.
7. In the top left of the AMLT Panel you can now see that TokenMarket has been accepted and onboarded as an AMLT Commercial Network Member.
8. The address is automatically added to the Network as submitted data and will have a reward determined for the monthly distribution determined once processed by Coinfirm.
Below you can find our infographic on how the AMLT Network works.
Next week we’ll be giving the entire AMLT Community an update, launch of the Crypto Stats of the Month series, as well as a sneak peek into our Long Term Roadmap in addition to our weekly content like Crypto Alert of the Week!
If you're interested in partnering with Coinfirm or becoming an AMLT Network Member then
Thank you for your continued support and make sure to follow all of our latest updates on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Telegram Community.
The AMLT Team