What is direct marketing?
1. Direct marketing is the communication (by whatever means) of any advertising or marketing material which is directed to particular individuals.
Who we are?
4. Coinfirm Limited is a private limited company with company number 10027965 and its registered office is at Lansdowne House 5th Floor, 57 Berkeley Square, London, W1J 6ER. Coinfirm is the controller of your personal data when you engage it to provide services to you; this means that Coinfirm decides why and how your personal data is processed. Coinfirm Limited is registered with the Information Commissioner under registration number ZA447408.
5. Where this policy refers to “Coinfirm”, “we”, “our” or “us” below, unless it mentions otherwise, it is referring to the particular company that is the controller of your personal data.
How does Coinfirm use direct marketing?
6. Coinfirm uses email and e-marketing via its CRM system, to send information directly to its business clients and contacts including insights, and news on products and services (“Communications.”)
7. This information is not sent automatically, and you are not obliged to receive it. Coinfirm operates an “opt-in” policy for its Direct Marketing. This means you will only be sent and receive Communications if you are a client of the firm (or associated with a client of the firm) or where we have your express consent to do so. We also reserve the right to email you with Communications if you fall outside of the groups specified above, if we believe it is in your business interest to receive the communication.
8. Coinfirm only uses email to conduct direct marketing. It does not use text messaging, telesales, post or fax to carry out direct marketing.
9. We may occasionally share personal data with trusted third parties to help us deliver efficient and quality services. Any such recipients will be contractually bound to safeguard the data we entrust in them and will not contact you to offer services.
What direct marketing might I receive from Coinfirm?
10. We will use and process your data to send you Communications about:
11.We may send you details of our products or services that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you, based on the preferences you have indicated to us.
In what circumstances would I receive this information?
12. You will only receive Communications from Coinfirm (including newsletter, information about our products and services, and other news/announcements) if you are a client of the firm (or associated with a client of the firm), you have opted-in to receive these communications, or we believe it is in your business interest to receive the communication.
13. You will be invited by email to opt-in online as a result of:
14. We record your opt-in and marketing preferences using User.com and MailerLite e-marketing software, including the date and time you opted in.
15. We do not buy lists from third parties to use for direct marketing, unless we have proof that the third party has obtained opt-ins or consents within the last six months which specifically name us.
What if I don’t want to receive information anymore?
16. If you would like to withdraw your consent or opt-out of receiving any Communications, you can do so using our Unsubscribe tool.
How do you keep my details accurate?
17. You will receive an email from us at intervals of no less than 2 years where you will be asked to confirm your contact details to ensure we keep accurate records.
Who do I contact if I have any questions about Coinfirm’ Direct Marketing policy?
18. If you have any questions, our contact details are: